[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Strange Printing Problem...

Strange Printing Problem...

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Strange Printing Problem...

Postby pocodog » Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:40 am

Whenever I try to print an email in Poco the print job starts and my printer even starts up like it's getting ready to print...then nothing happens. Nothing is printed.

The log reports that the job printed successfully...but nothing printed.

This ONLY happens in poco. I've tested every other program from Openoffice to Photoshop and only Poco exhibits this problem.

Any thoughts on why I can't print from Poco?

(I've made no upgrades and have had this printer for a year...so I'm clueless)
pocodog
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Tomas » Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:16 am

You can try one of these:
- reinstall Poco
- run File > Page Setup, change anything and click Ok, to have this "reset", change setting back if needed
- through menu File > Edit Print Template, click Use Default Template and Save Changes

If nothing helped, close Pocomail, find a file poco.ini, save it to poco.bkp or anything like that, and restart Pocomail. If that helped, please submit poco.bkp to the helpdesk so that it can be investigated.

Workarounds in case this functionality can't be restored:
- right click on email, select View in Browser, and print from there
- instead of printing, in print preview select the save button to save to a file with .qrp extension, and you can use for example
SmartQRP from http://www.torry.net/tools/reports/othe ... P10RC2.exe
to print the file
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To