[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Hotmail can be used with Pocomail and Barca

Hotmail can be used with Pocomail and Barca

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Hotmail can be used with Pocomail and Barca

Postby Tomas » Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:04 am

Since March 12th, it's possible to access Hotmail accounts using POP3[/url], worldwide.

Can't make the url clickable, I'm sorry, it needs to be copied into its entirety including ! character and anything that follows after ! :

http://mailcall.spaces.live.com/blog/cn ... 9799.entry
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Postby chrisretusn » Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:47 am

Yes! [img]http://smilies.sofrayt.com/^/r/dance.gif[/img]

I've had POP3/SMTP access for my three Hotmail accounts for a little over a month now. I had to switch my "Country/region:" to United States.

Several attempts to change my "Country/region:" back to the Philippines failed until about two weeks ago. Two of my accounts retained POP3/SMTP access after switching back. My oldest and third account (created in Japan) failed unless Country/region: was United States.

Today I tried to switch that account back to the Philippines and joyfully discovered it now works with Country/region: set to Philippines. I am one happy camper. :D
Chris

PocoMail 4.8.0.4400 running in Slackware64 w/Wine
chrisretusn
Poco Enthusiast

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To