[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Poco 4.8 has serious issues!

Poco 4.8 has serious issues!

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Poco 4.8 has serious issues!

Postby ntarvin » Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:51 pm

Updated to 4.8 a few days ago.

Several times since then, 4.8 has taken a reply "out from under me" and sent it long before I was done with it - specifically while i was still typing it!

The d*** thing just disappears and I later find it in the Sent box, or I get a nasty email saying I didn't answer someone's question fully and left them hanging...

Going back to 4.5... this one's not ready to be used...
ntarvin
Drop-in Visitor

Re: Poco 4.8 has serious issues!

Postby Eric » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:35 am

ntarvin wrote:Going back to 4.5... this one's not ready to be used...
Sorry to hear you're having trouble with the new version. :?

Or perhaps you hit CTRL+E while typing, so the message was sent :?:

If that's not it, reset your poco.ini:

1. Close Poco first.
2. Rename poco.ini to poco_old.ini
3. Restart Poco now
Prior to renaming that file, it would be best to take screenshots of your Options or noting them down.

Hope this helps. ;)
Eric

Re: Poco 4.8 has serious issues!

Postby Tomas » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:11 am

Eric wrote:Or perhaps you hit CTRL+E while typing, so the message was sent :?:

I'd bet on this one too, i think there was an intentional keyboard shortcut change (not fully sure but no time to check and confirm).

Default shortcuts to send a message are Ctrl+E and Alt+S, and optionally you can have Alt+N if selected so in Options > Advanced).
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To