[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - 4.8 and saving emails [Mod: Resolved]

4.8 and saving emails [Mod: Resolved]

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

4.8 and saving emails [Mod: Resolved]

Postby ianw » Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:11 pm

This is more than it could be to save emails.

I select an email I want to save.
In Files menu and I select Save Message.
Then I select save as emls
than I get a popup that has the .com extension, so I have to change it to .eml
When saving a lot of emails it is very awkward to say the least.

In 4.5 all I had do was press Alt+F then S and it was saved.
I'm considering going back to 4.5 because of this.
ianw

Postby DaveP » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:30 pm

Works fine for me.
DaveP
Poco Tourist

Postby ianw » Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:35 pm

Yep, I tried the 3rd option in Save Message and it does indeed work.

thanks lots.
ianw

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To