[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - how to send link via poco without html showing up

how to send link via poco without html showing up

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

how to send link via poco without html showing up

Postby zebra77 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:17 am

Hi,
Can someone please tell me how I can send an email with a link in it, without the html showing up. In other words, I want to send a link, for example, that says go here to check out Twitter, with the word "here" being a link (and of course the code behind the link would be www.twitter.com). I can't seem to find out how to do this.

Thanks so much!
zebra77
Poco Tourist

Re: how to send link via poco without html showing up

Postby Eric » Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:44 am

zebra77 wrote:Can someone please tell me how I can send an email with a link in it, without the html showing up.
Compose a new message and highlight the word first you want to put a link on.
Click on the icon with a link and insert your URL into that pop-up.

Next send the message or put it in Draft, so you'll see the linked word.

:!: The link won't work in the Compose window.

Hope you'll find it now. ;)
Eric

Thanks

Postby zebra77 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:13 am

Well, that is so simple that I feel stupid! But I'll shrug that off and just say a great big THANKS! :)
zebra77
Poco Tourist

Postby Eric » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:00 pm

No need to feel stupid.
My pleasure helping you find it. ;)
Eric

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To