[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Any chance for Chinese Character support?

Any chance for Chinese Character support?

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Any chance for Chinese Character support?

Postby MAL » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:05 am

I think I asked this before, and was told the next version ( 4.8 ) would NOT have Chinese Character support. Any chance of this EVER making it into Pocomail?

Cheers,
MAL
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Tomas » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:30 am

I can't say with absolute certainty whether or when it will be available I'm sorry.

But it shall be available and is one of the top issues to be tackled for the future. It isn't possible with the editor and viewer controls currently used, but they are being replaced already. Once there is new editor control, it shall allow all these encoding issues to be fixed, and support for many languages including Chinese to be improved.
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Postby MAL » Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:37 pm

Thanks Tomas,
appreciate the answer.
MAL
Drop-in Visitor

Postby ddstretch » Sun May 31, 2009 5:04 am

I'd just like to register my desire for Pocomail to have Chinese language support - preferably as soon as possible, otherwise I may have to abandon using the program.
ddstretch
New Arrival

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To