[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - a problem with Poco 4.8 and W7 RC

a problem with Poco 4.8 and W7 RC

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

a problem with Poco 4.8 and W7 RC

Postby ianw » Fri May 08, 2009 10:36 pm

I have all my software up and running in W7, however I have a problem with PocoMail 4.8 in W7.

When I do a transaction or whatever and I get emails in connection with them I always keep them.

In Vista & XP when I need to look at them for some reason I click on it and PocoMail opens with the email and showing the contents of the it.

That does not happen in W7, an email opens buts its a blank one waiting for me to enter something to send.

Any ideas please, I would like this fixed.
ianw

Try setting your options...

Postby ntarvin » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:48 am

In the Options menu there is a choice for "Startup" - try setting your prefs there...
ntarvin
Drop-in Visitor

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To