[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Bounce Invitation

Bounce Invitation

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Bounce Invitation

Postby danielv73 » Wed May 13, 2009 5:12 am

Hi forum,

Does anyone know a way to create a filter or a script that will bounce or redirect a message that has an ics or vcal calendar invitation attachment? I want to copy email invites from my home Pocomail account to my Google calendar.

If this is done in a filter, can the email message continue through my remaining filters so that it is also distributed to the correct folder based on other From or Subject criteria?

Thanks, Dan
danielv73
New Arrival

Re: Bounce Invitation

Postby Eric » Thu May 14, 2009 1:08 am

Hi Dan & welcome to Poco Forums, :D
danielv73 wrote:Does anyone know a way to create a filter or a script that will bounce or redirect a message that has an ics or vcal calendar invitation attachment? I want to copy email invites from my home Pocomail account to my Google calendar.
I don't know about a script which would bounce incoming messages with an ics or vcal attachment. Maybe it could be done by looking at the headers?

Perhaps someone does have such a script, but I surely don't know. :?
If this is done in a filter, can the email message continue through my remaining filters so that it is also distributed to the correct folder based on other From or Subject criteria?
Yep, you can do it through a filter.
:!: However make sure the bounce is performed prior to moving the message to its destination.

Hope that helps. ;)
Eric

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To