[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Messages from Outlook

Messages from Outlook

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Messages from Outlook

Postby JohnKay » Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:55 pm

I sometimes get messages from people using Outlook that don't have HTML turned off, in spite of telling them abut it. I have to use an outside app to turn in into plain text.
I have "Ignore HTML" turned on but it doesn't seem to make any difference to these.
Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

John
JohnKay
New Arrival

Re: Messages from Outlook

Postby Eric » Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:05 am

Hi John & welcome to Poco Forums, :D
JohnKay wrote:I have "Ignore HTML" turned on but it doesn't seem to make any difference to these.
Are you sure the message is HTML :?:
:idea: Eventually you could create an Event OnAdd on a folder and/or subfolder(s) to see if stripping HTML would help.

Change the Perform action to strip HTML.
Sorry, don't have an actual screenshot at present. :?

Move on of those messages to that folder and check to see if it works.

If not, send one or several of those messages to Support as an attachment or through the Poco Systems Helpdesk.

Let me know if that changes anything. ;)
Eric

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To