[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Pocomail and Windows ME

Pocomail and Windows ME

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Pocomail and Windows ME

Postby wsigmund » Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:11 am

Pocomail claims to operate on Windows ME. Closing the program shows many exception dialogs and you have to reboot - clearly unusable.

Is there any way of getting Pocomail to operate on Windows ME?

Thanks

William
wsigmund
New Arrival

Re: Pocomail and Windows ME

Postby Eric » Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:27 am

Hi William & welcome to Poco Forums, :D
wsigmund wrote:Is there any way of getting Pocomail to operate on Windows ME?
I don't run ME myself, so I can't check it. Running Vista here. :?

I'm wondering if you use Nvidia drivers, since that's one of those problems which always keeps coming back.
In case you do, have a look at Here's how to FIX the nVidia driver / nView crash bug! :)

I'm sure there are others running ME, so perhaps those users can help you further.

If not, contact support through the Poco Systems Helpdesk or better yet
from within Poco itself which will include all your settings and other information.

Let me know how it goes. ;)
Eric

Postby jbuk » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:23 am

What version are you using ? PM works quite happily with W98 up to version 4.5 3840 as far as I remember.
Try going back to this as ME was not much different from 98.
jbuk
Resident Poster

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To