[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Can't figure out where this option is!? Please help!

Can't figure out where this option is!? Please help!

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Can't figure out where this option is!? Please help!

Postby greatdeals00 » Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:16 pm

Hello,

Can seem to find out where I can make it so when I log into poco I start at the top of my mail box where the newest mail goes instead of the bottom of the box where the old mail is.

Also, when I hit a letter in the "to" area of a message it automatically gives me suggestions of who I should send mail to. I don't like this.. It's ok to suggest if they are in my address book but thats is. Any way to do this?

Thanks!!
greatdeals00
Frequent Visitor

Postby MarkB » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:46 am

Regarding the first issue:
The option "New messages to top of index" seems to work fine for me (PocoMail v4.8.0.4400 on Vista).

Regarding the second issue:
Go to Tools | Options | Advanced | Contact Auto-complete Rules.
De-select "Match previous email history."
MarkB
Poco Enthusiast

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To