[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Windows 7 and Poco

Windows 7 and Poco

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Windows 7 and Poco

Postby GrahamRAF » Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:34 am

I am running Windows 7 RC and Poco does work okay as far as receiving and sending mail - BUT when set as default e-mail program I notice that the `e-mail' button on my keyboard doen't work neither does Poco open when clicking on `Mail To' links
.........So I went in to Control Panel / Defaults and looked under `Choose defaults for this program' I noticed under Protocols and "MAILTO Internet Mail To Protocol" it reports `Unknown Aplication' - The only way to change this would be to go in to the registry, so if anyone know the registry key and how to set it I would appreciatte it.
.eml is set to Poco and MAPI is also set to Poco. Other e-mail programs such as The Bat! set the MAILTO correctly
GrahamRAF
Poco Tourist

Postby luxor » Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:43 pm

Does this help Link
luxor
Resident Poster

It worked

Postby GrahamRAF » Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:59 pm

Wow, thanks a lot, it works perfectly in Win7 now
GrahamRAF
Poco Tourist

Postby luxor » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:00 pm