[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - strange filter behavior

strange filter behavior

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

strange filter behavior

Postby ente » Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:01 am

Hello,
most of the time, the filters I use, move the mails precisely in the folder they belong and they show up in the index and thats it.
But sometimes, these mails get moved in that folder and they show up in the index - but their index entry shows up also in red writing in the IN folder index. As soon as I have marked such a mail in its folder as read, the red entry in IN disappears? Has somebody an explication for this?
sincerely, ente
ente
Resident Poster

Re: strange filter behavior

Postby Eric » Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:22 am

ente wrote:Has somebody an explication for this?
No explanation for it, since I've never seen it.
Are there other filters/Events/scripts active for that particular message :?:
Eric

Re: strange filter behavior

Postby ente » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:55 am

Eric wrote: Are there other filters/Events/scripts active for that particular message :?:

Eric,
If I only knew... I realize, I have to find out if there is a specific pattern behind this.
tnx, ente
ente
Resident Poster

Postby Eric » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:05 am

Good luck with your quest. ;)
Eric

Postby Tomas » Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:57 am

I'm seeing red details in index when Quick Search is used and such email comes from one of the subfolders of the In folder.

I guess you probably have Quick Search enabled (with Show me Unread & Inside Sub-Folders).
Thus if the new email is filtered into a subfolder of In, it's also shown in In.
But if it's filtered into a folder that's not subfolder of In, it wouldn't be shown in the In folder.
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To