[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - IMAP Duplicate Folders

IMAP Duplicate Folders

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

IMAP Duplicate Folders

Postby mpierce » Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:32 pm

Underneath Accounts Online, is my IMAP mailserver which I named, IMAP@iiNet. The folders shows all subfolders including inbox but underneath inbox it is again showing all the subfolders once again, i.e., another plus sign is available against the inbox.

How do I prevent it from doing this?
mpierce
Drop-in Visitor

Re: IMAP Duplicate Folders

Postby Kaigan » Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:39 am

mpierce wrote:Underneath Accounts Online, is my IMAP mailserver which I named, IMAP@iiNet. The folders shows all subfolders including inbox but underneath inbox it is again showing all the subfolders once again, i.e., another plus sign is available against the inbox.

How do I prevent it from doing this?

I can't reproduce this with my IMAP account. Did you set the root folder as "Inbox." on the "IMAP" tab in the account setup?

Peter
Kaigan
Poco Enthusiast

Postby mpierce » Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:02 am

Yes, I've tried a few variations, i.e., Inbox, .inbox, inbox without success. I've even disabled show all accounts online and then enabled hoping to reset everything.

The folder is showing all the folders correctly with all folders being duplicated once again underneath the folder, "INBOX"
mpierce
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Kaigan » Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:12 am

mpierce wrote:Yes, I've tried a few variations, i.e., Inbox, .inbox, inbox without success. I've even disabled show all accounts online and then enabled hoping to reset everything.

The folder is showing all the folders correctly with all folders being duplicated once again underneath the folder, "INBOX"

Have you tried deleting the account and recreating it. Delete the account, exit PocoMail and then using Windows explorer, go to your PocoMail directory and delete the IMAP account folder in Mail\System.pocosys\Accounts.pocosys. Restart PocoMail and recreate the account and then open Accounts Online and click on the account folder and let PocoMail detect the folders. Sounds like PocoMail got confused the first time.

Peter
Kaigan
Poco Enthusiast

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To