[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Re-install

Re-install

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Re-install

Postby Penintel » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:40 pm

Hello to the whole team!

I have been trying to reinstall POCOMAIL (last version) after a cleaning! But it blocks towards the end with "Error Code 5".
Well, everything works otherwise when I skip the error. It appears it is a command "Poco.exe" that does not work properly. I think I should do a "clean install", but which files should I keep before?
Thank you in advance from Brittany!
Pierre
Pierre
Penintel
Poco Tourist

Postby aderoy » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:05 am

It maybe helpful to indicate the OS version and any antivirus software.

Try using Revo Uninstaller to completely remove Poco (make sure you have your key printed out to re-enter!).
aderoy
Frequent Visitor

Pocofiles

Postby Penintel » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:52 am

Hello Aderoy!

My problem is not to uninstall POCOMAIL.
But to know which files to save to keep my data after reinstalling.
OS is WINDOWS XP Pro, and Anti-virus is AVIRA.
Thank you !
Pierre
Pierre
Penintel
Poco Tourist

O.K. Done!

Postby Penintel » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:21 am

Me again!

I repeated the manoeuver twice, and all is clear now!
Thanks for your help!
All the best!
Pierre
Pierre
Penintel
Poco Tourist

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To