[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Pocomail trial back to Outlook Express - need help

Pocomail trial back to Outlook Express - need help

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Pocomail trial back to Outlook Express - need help

Postby Blyth » Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:18 pm

Hi,

As I have mentioned in other post in this lounge I have been trying to migrate a friend to Pocomail from Outlook Express.

As the trial is about to expire, he's decided to move back to OE. (I will make a post as to why later and it's new user issues he found)

I need to import his 4 weeks of mail back into OE from Poco.

Is there any way to do this?

I found the export to Eudora and Netscape but OE doesn't seem to want to cooperate in any way with that method. Throws up errors.

Many thanks!
Blyth
Drop-in Visitor

Re: Pocomail trial back to Outlook Express - need help

Postby Eric » Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:21 pm

Blyth wrote:I need to import his 4 weeks of mail back into OE from Poco.

Is there any way to do this?
Select all messages and save them as EML.
Next open Outlook Express, select those EML's in Poco and drop them into OE.

That's all. :)
Eric

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To