[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Crash when attempting to delete a thread from a mailing-list

Crash when attempting to delete a thread from a mailing-list

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Crash when attempting to delete a thread from a mailing-list

Postby cpine » Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:53 am

Hello,

When I try to delete a thread from the ruby-talk mailing list (a whole thread, not just one message), I usually get the following crash:

"List index [158] out of bounds..."

This is quite reproducable and was not a problem in 3.0. I am moving all of my mailing list emails into a ruby-talk folder via a filter. (I don't know if it's important, but some of the ruby-talk mail is automatically forward from the comp.lang.ruby newsgroup.)

After the crash, the index pane (which lists all the messages in that folder) no longer refreshes, except for the tabs, which respond to being clicked, but seem to have no other effect. If I try to select a different folder from the "Mailboxes" pane, I get the following subsequent crash message (unless the folder is empty; then the "Mailboxes" pane seems to be fine):

"Access violation at address 005C2B02 in module 'Poco.exe'. Read of address 0000000C."

This seems to be a 3.1 only problem, and only with my ruby-talk messages. Feel free to subscribe to the ruby-talk mailing list to reproduce this:

http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/20020104.html

No one else has seen this happen?

Chris
cpine
New Arrival

Postby Pete » Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:25 am

This will be fixed when PSI releases v3.2. It's in Bug Traction as #1084.
Pete

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To