[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Encoding attachments

Encoding attachments

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Encoding attachments

Postby TbirdZ2 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:48 am

I have installed and am using the latest Pocomail and
have everything working except the attachments.
I really need to have a "save to" feature on my attachments.
After reading several posts it appears that some of my
attachments need to be encoded for a right click to
bring up the "save to" feature.
How do I encode the attachments?
One of the files in particular is .prn file which opens with
Wordpad.
TbirdZ2
New Arrival

Postby mcrain » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:28 pm

Go to Menu...

Tools->Options->General Options->Encoding Options and clear the checkbox 'Extract attachments from incoming email' and put a check mark in the box for 'Save copies of attachments you send in your outgoing folder, with the message'

This will keep attachments encoded in the messages you receive and keep attachments encoded in the messages you send.

The right click attachment options menu should then work for you.
mcrain
Resident Poster

encoding

Postby TbirdZ2 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:25 pm

Wow, that worked perfect. Thanks
TbirdZ2
New Arrival

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To