[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - highlighting email address creates a message!

highlighting email address creates a message!

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

highlighting email address creates a message!

Postby redwithenvy » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:13 am

every time i highlight an email address within a message, it automatically creates a message to that sender. Poco Mail has never done that before, and I can't figure out what i did or how to disable that feature. Any help would be appreciated! I'm working on version 4.8..

Thanks!
redwithenvy
New Arrival

Re: highlighting email address creates a message!

Postby Eric » Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:08 am

Hi redwithenvy & welcome to Poco Forums, :D
redwithenvy wrote:every time i highlight an email address within a message, it automatically creates a message to that sender.
Does happen here too, although you can select the email address, right-click and copy that address.
Poco Mail has never done that before, and I can't figure out what i did or how to disable that feature. Any help would be appreciated! I'm working on version 4.8..
Can't check it with previous versions and I never needed to highlight an email address. :?
Seems to be a built-in function to automatically create a message when highlighting an email address. :roll:

Sorry, I don't see a way to change that behaviour. ;)
Eric

Postby redwithenvy » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:18 am

I have pocomail on another machine and I don't have the problem there and never have. I have to constantly select and copy email addresses but not necessarily reply to the sender. it's so aggravating! I can't find the setting anywhere, and the other machine has the same version of poco. I'm about to tear my hair out! if anyones able to figure it out, I would be greatly relieved..
redwithenvy
New Arrival

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To