[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - HELO Error [Mod: Resolved]

HELO Error [Mod: Resolved]

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

HELO Error [Mod: Resolved]

Postby Casey » Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:39 am

I just did a fresh install on a new drive and imported my data from the old drive.

When I attempt to send emails on the new installation, I receive the error:
Syntactically invalid HELO argument(s)

I have checked my account settings against the old and they appear to be identical.

Any suggestions?
Casey
Poco Tourist

Re: HELO Error

Postby Eric » Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:51 am

Casey wrote:I have checked my account settings against the old and they appear to be identical.

Any suggestions?
Copy the accounts.ini file from your old drive to your new drive, so no errors can be introduced. :)

Else something else is blocking it. :?
Eric

Postby Casey » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:28 am

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the suggestion.

Actually, the problem appears to have been outside PocoMail.

XP:
System Properties/Computer Name had an underscore in it. I know Windows won't allow the name to be just a number, but apparently some other characters aren't allowed either. Renaming the Full Computer Name to eliminate the underscore appears to have solved the problem.
Casey
Poco Tourist

Postby Eric » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:39 am

Glad you found the culprit. :D
Eric

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To