[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Poco 4.8 and Windows 7 - problem...

Poco 4.8 and Windows 7 - problem...

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Poco 4.8 and Windows 7 - problem...

Postby ntarvin » Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:58 am

I'm having a very annoying problem with Poco 4.8 on Windows 7 and I don't remember having this problem with any other version...

I have 7 email addresses to check and have always had them on "Timed check"... the problem is that whenever Poco checks the mail now, it STOPS everything else on the computer...

Can't click on any browser tabs, can't start a program, can't scroll, can't do anything.

Now, this might be just annoying to some (annoying but tolerable), but when I have a large (up to 100MB) attachment sent to me (and it happens frequently because that's part of what I do for a living,) everything on the computer comes to a grinding halt until that attachment is downloaded.

Anybody have any solutions, or should i just re-install a previous version??? (Before you ask, yes, I have plenty of RAM)

Neil
===============
ntarvin
Drop-in Visitor

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To