[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Pinning that New Mail mailbox

Pinning that New Mail mailbox

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Pinning that New Mail mailbox

Postby Ian » Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:24 am

I am running Poco 3.1 under XP and have just added the rest of the family with their own XP profiles to the system all running Poco.

While I can, and always have been able to, pin my New Mail mailbox, the rest of the family appear unable to do so. When running under my profile, the pin box goes grey and I can pin the any of the mailboxes. The rest of the family can only pin the real mailboxes (in, sent, etc) but not the special ones (search, new mail) as they are faced with a black pin box.

It isn't admin priv as I have tried granting that and it made no difference.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Ian :?
Ian
Poco Tourist

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To