[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - expired evaluation - but i paid!

expired evaluation - but i paid!

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

expired evaluation - but i paid!

Postby clay » Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:33 pm

hello, i paid for pocomail3 a few months ago, i am getting this message that my evaluation has expired and i cannot check for mail or anything.... i then left pocomail open for abouy 20 minutes while i did other things, and then suddenly, it started downloading new emails, and is working again (i have it set to auto-check for mail every 3 minutes, so it wasn't that)

this is very wierd, because this is happening at wierd intervals now, i am getting these messages that my evaluation has expired, and pocomail won't work, then later on, it does

suggestions?
clay
New Arrival

Postby robin » Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:18 pm

Hi Clay. When you say you paid for PocoMail, do you mean that you received and installed the licence code? This is what buying PocoMail gets you. If you did not get a licence code, then you need to contact PocoMail support with the information that you used for the purchase so that they can investigate. If you did get a licence code and have not installed it then you need to install it by following the instruction in the Help menu.
robin

Postby Jim » Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:33 am

After purchasing PocoMail, an automatic email confirmation was sent to you. That email contains a unique license code that you will use to 'unlock' your PocoMail so that it does not expire. See Help > Unlock evaluation or reference the help file as Robin suggested. Thanks.
Jim

Postby Michael » Mon Sep 13, 2004 1:43 pm

Also, if you have installed the license code the "Purchase..." item in the "Help" menu will be greyed out.
Michael

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To