[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Removal of Duplicate Emails

Removal of Duplicate Emails

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Removal of Duplicate Emails

Postby PhilNH » Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:49 pm

I have a large number of duplicate emails. Is there a reasonably simple way to scan all my emails and remove my duplicates. I see that there are two scripts that may be appropriate, but they appear to be some several years old. Thanks. PPM
PhilNH

Postby chrisretusn » Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:20 am

There is a way, but if you have a lot of folders it can be a but a tasking.

Make a backup just in case.

Select a folder with duplicates, then from the Folder menu, select Folder Tools, then Tag Duplicate Messages, then Folder Tools again and Select Tagged Messages or you can select Ctrl+Alt+T, then use the Del key to delete the duplicates. Works for me.
Chris

PocoMail 4.8.0.4400 running in Slackware64 w/Wine
chrisretusn
Poco Enthusiast

Postby PhilNH » Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:59 am

Thanks. That will do it.
PhilNH

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To