[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - attached messages

attached messages

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

attached messages

Postby drjamie03 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:29 pm

I think this is related to threading but not the same thing. I seem to have lost the section at the top of the preview pane that tells you that a followup message was sent, or draft is present. How do I re-enable this?
Jamie P
drjamie03
Poco Enthusiast

Postby Tomas » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:59 am

On very quick test with threading I couldn't replicate (still no deep testing).

Did that got lost when you enabled threading? If so, will it appear again if you'll disable threading temporarily for that folder?

This only works when sent messages are left in Sent folder, it will not work with a custom sent folder.

If all fails try to compress the folder (it might be a good idea to do a backup first).
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Postby drjamie03 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:49 pm

That's odd, because I have always had it set up so that the sent mail goes to a special folder, and have always had the links to sent email at the top of the preview pane. Compressing it doesn't work. Other ideas? This is a really important feature for me.

Thanks!
Jamie P
drjamie03
Poco Enthusiast

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To