[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Mail not downloaded

Mail not downloaded

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Mail not downloaded

Postby desertgal » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:04 am

I moderate a Yahoogroups list but POCO won't download the moderator messages. I see them in the progress window but they show as Already Fetched. I tried setting up the account in Thunderbird & they download correctly but I don't want to use Thunderbird for these messages. I need to know if there is a way to get POCO to download these messages.
I tried to search the forums, but can't get more than one page of results even though it shows at least 9.

Thanks
desertgal
Poco Tourist

Re: Mail not downloaded

Postby Eric » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:23 am

desertgal wrote:I need to know if there is a way to get POCO to download these messages.
Could you check if there's a filter active for those messages :?:
Perhaps it's set to leave messages on the server.

Else use the Online folder to download them or have a look in your Junk Mail folder,
because maybe these are classified as Junk, if no filter is active to move them to their proper location. :?
Eric

Postby desertgal » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:46 pm

There is a filter to place the messages in the proper folder, it uses the Subject line.

They're not in the Junk folder.

They don't appear to be downloading at all since it says "Already fetched" it's like it thinks it's already downloaded them, but it hasn't.
desertgal
Poco Tourist

Postby Tomas » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:34 pm

Please try to submit a support request through menu Help > Email support.

Generally I didn't heard it reported yet, and I think I have been receiving Yahoo groups moderator messages correctly in the past.
Could be something related to your filter settings.

Also it's important whether it's with all those messages all the time, or whether it only happened once or twice, please include that information with the ticket submitted, thank you.
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To