[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - template question

template question

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

template question

Postby nkoss » Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:18 pm

I have created a template for a reply in which the quoted text is at the bottom, then a "kind of" signature above this and finally I want the cursor placed at the top of the response for me to start typing. I can see no way to control the placement of the cursor. Am I missing something? Thanks...
nkoss
Poco Tourist

Re: template question

Postby Eric » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:05 pm

nkoss wrote:I can see no way to control the placement of the cursor. Am I missing something? Thanks...
Unfortunately that's not possible at present. :?
If a command could be introduced, it would help a lot with those templates.
Don't know if that will be available in the next version, sorry. ;)
Eric

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To