[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Downloading "sent" mail from Yahoo

Downloading "sent" mail from Yahoo

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Downloading "sent" mail from Yahoo

Postby weese237 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:10 am

Hello,

I have a Yahoo account that PocoMail checks and handles very well.
Sometimes when I'm elsewhere, I reply to messages thru Yahoo instead of Pocomail.

Is there a way that PM can download those as well and put them in PM's "Sent" folder? I can move them from there to proper folders afterwards. I really don't want to "forward" them all to myself because it won't show the proper "To" if you know what I mean.

If anyone has any ideas....... :)

Thank you
Louise
weese237
Poco Tourist

Problem solved

Postby weese237 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:40 am

I decided to go to Yahoo mail and send myself a test message. I deleted it from Yahoo's inbox when it arrived and then moved the sent mail to the inbox. I had PM check for new messages and sure enough it got the "sent" message. Perfect! 8)

Louise
weese237
Poco Tourist

Postby chrisretusn » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:41 am

Just what I was going to suggest, since POP3 only retrieves from the Inbox. Glad you figured it out! :D
Chris

PocoMail 4.8.0.4400 running in Slackware64 w/Wine
chrisretusn
Poco Enthusiast

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To