[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Marking messages read

Marking messages read

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Marking messages read

Postby Larry » Mon Sep 13, 2004 7:13 am

While I like the feature to mark a message read after x seconds, I'd like to turn it off and have PM mark the message read after leaving the email. Is there any way to do that? I"m trying to make this a simple as possible for my wife who is technology challenged.

(And yes I know you can right click on the mail box to mark all messages as read.)

Thanks,
Larry
Larry
Resident Poster

Postby mikecarey » Mon Sep 13, 2004 7:19 am

Hi Larry

I *think* the best you can do is to double click the e-mail in the index pane. When you close the resultant window, the e-mail is marked as read.

Personally, I like to take the decision to mark e-mail read myself.
Mike Carey
mikecarey
Frequent Visitor

Postby Michael » Mon Sep 13, 2004 1:41 pm

Just a note for the benefit of anyone thing the "OnDisplay" event could be used for this purpose, this event does not allow changes to the message.
Michael

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To