[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Hi, any way to make pocomail default to the inbox on load?

Hi, any way to make pocomail default to the inbox on load?

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Hi, any way to make pocomail default to the inbox on load?

Postby compositor1 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:37 pm

I really thought it could be done but haven't yet found a way.
compositor1
Drop-in Visitor

Postby robin » Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:21 pm

Go to options, then choose startup options.

"When Starting Up -> Open this folder"

Choose "In".
robin

Postby compositor1 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:56 pm

Cool, thanks but wouldn't it make sense to have it like that by default?

I don't even know what was selected before all I know is it was annoying me to the maximum
compositor1
Drop-in Visitor

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To