[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Some Email wont send

Some Email wont send

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Some Email wont send

Postby theresa » Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:45 pm

Some of my email will not send when I use the reply option to yahoo addresses. It reads no recipients. I push send and it bounces right back to the open email.

Can someone help please.
theresa
New Arrival

Postby Tomas » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:00 pm

After you hit Send and it bounces back, switch to mail program window, press F12 for a progress window (unless displayed already), click Log tab and let me know please what the errors reported are.

Sending new mail to same contacts (if you had a chance to try that) works fine ?

Instead of Send, try to use Queue, then menu File > Send Queued Messages, will there be any difference?
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Postby theresa » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:09 am

Thank you. I found out yesterday that Clearwave my server was having email problems which they apparently settled today. I still had an error message when trying to retrieve messages. I did not press F12 but I will next time.

I am confused now if the problem is with my server. When I check mail using gmail I don't have these problems.

thanks I will get back to you.
theresa
New Arrival

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To