[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Cannot Access an Email Address, But Can with Others

Cannot Access an Email Address, But Can with Others

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Cannot Access an Email Address, But Can with Others

Postby cu195450 » Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:36 pm

This has just happened, suddenly. Normally, I can access 3 different email addresses in Poco, no problem. Now, it will NOT allow me to access one of the addresses. It either hangs forwever, it seems, until timing out, or gives this error messages "[IN-USE] account is locked by another session for maintenance, try again." This does not work, even after a reboot or after waiting a while. I called my ISP, and they said the problem had to do with the software. I can access the email account via the WEB, without Poco, so I believe the ISP is correct. Also, I can get my email from other accounts I have set up with the same ISP. I deleted the problem email account from Poco and reinstalled it, and even this fails to fix it. What can I do?

javascript:emoticon(':(')
Sad
cu195450
New Arrival

Postby mikecarey » Mon Sep 13, 2004 7:11 pm

If you search Google, i.e.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=account%20is%20locked%20by%20another%20session%20for%20maintenance&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&c2coff=1&sa=N&tab=wg

you'll see that it's a common error not related to a specific e-mail client. I don't have time this morning to wade through the posts, but there seems to be plenty of help there!

Good luck.
Mike Carey
mikecarey
Frequent Visitor

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To