[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - raw html printing

raw html printing

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

raw html printing

Postby htfr » Mon May 03, 2010 10:14 pm

HTML mails are displayed perfectly in the preview pane but when I print them out, the raw html is printed. If I view the message in browser, and print from there, it prints perfectly. Does anyone know how to get pocomail to format html messages automatically on printing? I have not experienced this problem in any other email client that I have used, and indeed it should not be the responsibilty of the user to select a different option to print, if the email in HTML format.
htfr
New Arrival

Re: raw html printing

Postby Eric » Tue May 04, 2010 8:11 pm

htfr wrote:HTML mails are displayed perfectly in the preview pane but when I print them out, the raw html is printed. If I view the message in browser, and print from there, it prints perfectly. Does anyone know how to get pocomail to format html messages automatically on printing?
Can't say I experienced it here, although I almost never print messages.

Does it happen with all messages or with some particular messages :?:

See also Strange Printing Problem...

Perhaps someone else as other suggestions.

Sorry. ;)
Eric

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To