[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Using Certificates and Digitally Signing Email

Using Certificates and Digitally Signing Email

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Using Certificates and Digitally Signing Email

Postby searchlight » Tue May 04, 2010 5:55 pm

I like Pocomail but would like to digitally sign my emails with a certficate.

From what I have been reading on this forum, it sounds like this is not possible with this email client.

Do any of you know of a third party program that works with Pocomail
that accomplishes the same thing or have another type of workaround?

Your responses are appreciated.
searchlight
New Arrival

Re: Using Certificates and Digitally Signing Email

Postby Eric » Tue May 04, 2010 8:19 pm

Hi searchlight & welcome to Poco Forums, :D
searchlight wrote:I like Pocomail but would like to digitally sign my emails with a certficate.
Some info:
- SSL, digital certificate management, encryption
- Digital Signatures Where?
From what I have been reading on this forum, it sounds like this is not possible with this email client.
Unfortunately true at present, although the next version may include this feature.
Just guessing here, so we'll have to wait and see. :roll:
Do any of you know of a third party program that works with Pocomail that accomplishes the same thing or have another type of workaround?
Since I don't use it, I'm not aware of any software which would do it.
Others can help you better.

Hope that helps you a bit. ;)
Eric

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To