[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Pocomail and Windows 7

Pocomail and Windows 7

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Pocomail and Windows 7

Postby ente » Wed May 19, 2010 4:57 am

Is there a way to define the date shown in the Index - it looks Pocomail is not using the format defined in Windows.
And the iritating thing is, that, since I had to install Windows 7, the format changes almost every day!
About three days ago, in the morning it looked like
5/17/2010 09/27 AM (or PM)
in the afternoon I was greeted with
18.05.23010 15:37
yesterday it was all day long
5/18/2010 09/27 AM (or PM)
and today, at least until now, my screen shos this format again
Who governs the dates presentation :wink:
ente
ente
Resident Poster

Re: Pocomail and Windows 7

Postby ente » Sat May 22, 2010 2:07 am

ente wrote:Is there a way to define the date shown in the Index - it looks Pocomail is not using the format defined in Windows.
And the iritating thing is, that, since I had to install Windows 7, the format changes almost every day!
About three days ago, in the morning it looked like
5/17/2010 09/27 AM (or PM)
in the afternoon I was greeted with
yesterday it was all day long
5/18/2010 09/27 AM (or PM)
and today, at least until now, my screen shos this format again
Who governs the dates presentation :wink:
ente

... it is stable. Since before yesterday it is always
5/22/2010 12:03 or PM (or AM)

I hope this Poco specific treating of the date display in the index, allowing only the US version, has found its way on the wanted list. I think, Poco should use of the local format, selected in Windows.

The other problem I have, since forced to use Windows 7:
Check vfor new mail every ..
isn't working anymore

Furthermore, not Windows 7 specific):
In the Junk mail filtering there should be also an option
Classify as good and move

Happy weekend,
ente
ente
Resident Poster

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To