[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - all my deleted mails coming back without ending !!!

all my deleted mails coming back without ending !!!

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

all my deleted mails coming back without ending !!!

Postby svoiland » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:42 am

Do you have a solution.
I am nearly to kick off may pocomail. I ve any issues for that and I am tired to deleted always the same mail.

I am using windows 7 with pop3, it 's just appears one day, i never change anything ... :idea:
svoiland
New Arrival

Postby KevTech » Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:27 am

Do you have leave mail on server checked in accounts?
KevTech
Poco Tourist

Re: all my deleted mails coming back without ending !!!

Postby FFF » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:12 am

svoiland wrote:Do you have a solution.
I am nearly to kick off may pocomail. I ve any issues for that and I am tired to deleted always the same mail.

I am using windows 7 with pop3, it 's just appears one day, i never change anything ... :idea:

Even if you t have "let on server" set, it shouldn't download again. But very rarely i see something like this, usually a misshaped mail in the queue produces some havoc with PM's bookkeeping.
Try a CTRL-K and look for the offending mails' headers. Mark them withe "Del" for deletion and process. That uses to work for me.

Karl
FFF
Frequent Visitor

Postby svoiland » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:29 pm

No i Haven't !

More weird. if i change the layout (display of windows) ands restart poco, it can't takes the change ! poco keeps the old displays even if I backup before !

The support is dead ? no answer from them !
svoiland
New Arrival

Postby svoiland » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:32 pm

FFF wrote:
svoiland wrote:Do you have a solution.

Even if you t have "let on server" set, it shouldn't download again. But very rarely i see something like this, usually a misshaped mail in the queue produces some havoc with PM's bookkeeping.
Try a CTRL-K and look for the offending mails' headers. Mark them withe "Del" for deletion and process. That uses to work for me.

Karl

it's happenig with all my mails, not only junk.
svoiland
New Arrival

Postby Eric » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:05 am

svoiland wrote:it's happenig with all my mails, not only junk.
It seems like that directory where you installed Poco is Read-Only, since no changes are done.

Could you please check it that directory, as well as all the others :?:

I also do remember a topic from long ago where some software was responsible for being unable to delete. Those messages kept coming back. :?

I'll try to find that topic again, if I can. :wink:

Edit: Phew :roll: I found it back.
See Cannot permanently delete messages
Eric

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To