[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Search does not work [Solved]

Search does not work [Solved]

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Search does not work [Solved]

Postby Stinky » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:02 pm

Well after two attempts to contact Poco support (no answer at all either time) I've searched the forum to no avail.
The search function does not work in my install of Pocomail, I have tried simple and advanced searches for words that are obviously in the searched folders.
Poco goes through the motions but never finds anything, any clues?
Win XP and Pocomail 4.8.0.4400
Stinky
New Arrival

Re: Search does not work

Postby Eric » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:18 am

Hi Stinky & welcome to Poco Forums, :D
Stinky wrote:Well after two attempts to contact Poco support (no answer at all either time) I've searched the forum to no avail.
Sorry to hear you didn't yet get a response. :?
The search function does not work in my install of Pocomail, I have tried simple and advanced searches for words that are obviously in the searched folders.
Poco goes through the motions but never finds anything, any clues?
Win XP and Pocomail 4.8.0.4400
If you tried the Quick Search, then it will only give you results on the subject and the headers, so not the body of those messages.

When using the Search, did you also check the box to 'Empty previous search results' :?:

I guess I'm missing something here, so if the above doesn't work, please write down the steps to perform a search.

It always worked here, so perhaps you did something wrong.

Hope that helps. ;)
Eric

Postby Stinky » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:28 am

Eric=Legend! :D
Ticked empty previous search results and it's all good, thanks very much.
Stinky
New Arrival

Postby Eric » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:27 am

Glad it works now. :D
Have a fine weekend. ;)
Eric

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To