[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Missing Text

Missing Text

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Missing Text

Postby buzz » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:21 pm

Poco Mail v4.8.0.4400
Win 7

Sometimes when I receive an email with an attachment (Picture or file), I can open the attachment but the body text of the email is missing (empty).
All I get is the message that my anti-virus software puts at the end of every received email.
If I view the same email on my laptop (Win XP with Outlook Express), I can see the text and the attachment.
This has probably been happening for a while, I just thought people were sending me attachments with no message !!

Any ideas ??
Thanks

PS The same thing happens if I save the message from OE as a *.eml file, then open it in PocoMail - missing text.
buzz
New Arrival

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To