[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Moving address book location

Moving address book location

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Moving address book location

Postby davidg80 » Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:03 am

I have Poco build 1870.

I am re-organising my disks and moving all data onto the same partition. I have moved mail, attachment and signatures without any problem, but cannot get it to see the address folder in its new place on the other partition.

The location has been updated in the Poco options and it is also recorded in the poco.ini file. Poco has been restarted but it does not see the new location. It does know there are several address books but shows them as empty. Moving them back to the Poco folder and Poco can see them although the options show that it should be elsewhere.

I would appreciate some help with this please.
Regards

David
davidg80
Frequent Visitor

Postby robin » Sat Sep 25, 2004 8:39 am

I think that the best way to deal with this is to re-locate the address books using Tools -> Options -> Contacts (at the bottom of the list) and then Add New. This should enable you to browse to their current location. For ones outside the default path, the full path should show in the dialog.
robin

Postby davidg80 » Sat Sep 25, 2004 9:29 am

Thanks for replying Robin

That is what I did to point Poco to the new address location.

When I select the address book it is shown as empty although the book names are there. I cannot close the address window. It comes up with the error
"Cannot create file Address\xxxxx list.ini"
If I look in
drive\Pocomail\Address there is a file
Address\xxxx list.~ini as well as the
Address\xxxx list.ini file.

Poco refuses to accept the new location.
Regards

David
davidg80
Frequent Visitor

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To