[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Accounts

Accounts

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Accounts

Postby rtp » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:08 am

I have sent several emails to the support staff and have not received any response from them at all. I also notice there has not been NOT one update to this email program at all for a very long time. Here is my main question that I have been sending.

Why isn't anyone responding to my support ticket?

Why is it that you are not coming up with any update to be able to switch through users other than going through the main default account all the time. It is very painstaking to do this all the time. Its just a real pain.
rtp
New Arrival

Re: Accounts

Postby Eric » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:31 am

Hi rtp & welcome to Poco Forums, :D
rtp wrote:I have sent several emails to the support staff and have not received any response from them at all. I also notice there has not been NOT one update to this email program at all for a very long time. Here is my main question that I have been sending.

Why isn't anyone responding to my support ticket?
Don't know why your support ticket wasn't processed :cry:
Sorry for the long wait. I guess I missed this one too.
Why is it that you are not coming up with any update to be able to switch through users other than going through the main default account all the time. It is very painstaking to do this all the time. Its just a real pain.
Don't quite understand your question.
Could you please clarify :?:
Win 7 | KIS 2012 | SUPERAntispyware | SandBoxie | ShadowProtect
Browsers: Opera & IE | Barca Pro | SnagIt
Rogue/Suspect Anti-Spyware Products & Web Sites
Eric
Resident Poster

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To