[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - "see error log" message (2)

"see error log" message (2)

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

"see error log" message (2)

Postby scroller » Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:42 am

hi,
i know this was discussed also here, but my problem is a little different, because even though i get the same message in the status bar, all the entries in the error log really do look ok. none of them says "connection closed gracefully", or any other message. they all say

Logging into ********** POP server as user *******...
No messages found on server;
No messages deleted, No messages left on server;
Logging off...

or the appropriate correct log (if i do receive email, the log is, obviously, showing that).

why, then do i still get the "error occurred, check the error log." thing? any other possible causes?

even though this is not a huge issue (the email gets sent and received just fine), this message is kinda annoying...

appreciate any help. thanks.
scroller
New Arrival

Postby tallcangal » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:43 am

If you say everything is fine in the error log (messages sent/received/messages on server and so on) with no errors, do you mean that the progress window is still showing and is still blank or that the progress window shows and that it says error occurred, check the log? If there was an error, it would definitely state it and not leave it blank. Thirdly, if it does say error occurred, maybe it's not a recent log but an older one?

If you mean that the progress window is always showing, you can disable this feature. It will only pop up if an error really does occur or if you request it to show. To disable/enable the window, just press F12 or go to View-->Show progress window.
tallcangal
Frequent Visitor

Postby scroller » Tue Sep 28, 2004 5:56 am

no, the progress window doesn't come up, which means that there is no real error, just like you're saying.
the error message only shows up on the status bar, as you can see below.

scroller
New Arrival

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To