[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Toggle Image

Toggle Image

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Toggle Image

Postby tim10cc » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:16 am

Poco 3.2 here....I have a problem when co workers send me those fwd emails.....and there is an image behind them.....When I get these messages I usually hit the toggle image downloading button and it never works. Do I need to do anything else?? Is there some setting that I am overlooking ?
tim10cc
Drop-in Visitor

Postby tallcangal » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:46 am

Other settings you may have to enable depending on the email is toggle strip html and toggle sanitize message in order for the complete email to show. These and toggle image downloading is a security feature, so disable them if you are okay with it and trust the email.
tallcangal
Frequent Visitor

Postby robin » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:55 am

There is a difference if the image is embedded in the e-mail or the e-mail merely contains a reference to where to find it on a server. In the former case, toggle image download will make no difference because the image does not need to be downloaded.
robin

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To