[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Problem with IMAP

Problem with IMAP

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Problem with IMAP

Postby sshirve » Tue Sep 28, 2004 5:54 am

Hi,
Pocomail crashes silently when I try to 'sync index' on an IMAP account. When I click 'sync index' on any of the IMAP mailboxes, it displays the list of mails in the mailbox, and then crashes within 1-2 seconds.
This happens even with the latest version of Pocomail - 3.2..0.1990
The account in question is with Mailsnare (http://www.mailsnare.net/snare/index.php), and it uses SSL

I also have the same account configured for POP, which works fine.
The IMAP mail service works okay with Thunderbird.
Can somebody please help me?
Thanks
Sanjeev
sshirve
New Arrival

Postby tribble » Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:16 am

sshirve,

Get the latest 2000 release build. This was (for me at least) fixed in build 1991.
tribble
Poco Enthusiast

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To