[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - font problems in 3.2

font problems in 3.2

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

font problems in 3.2

Postby cpine » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:05 pm

I have told pocomail to show me my mail in a specific font (same font for normal and monospaced email), but it keeps showing my mail in Courier New. This worked in 3.1... what happened?

Chris
cpine
New Arrival

Postby Pete » Tue Sep 28, 2004 5:38 pm

Try disabling the "monospaced button" at the top of the preview pane. This function might use a different font now and it intentionally doesn't wrap long lines to fit the preview pane anymore. I think that its new purpose is, for example, to correctly display registration keys and such that people receive via email.

Perhaps they should rename the button from "monospaced view" to something that more accurately reflects its new purpose (but I can't think of any good suggestions at the moment).
Pete

It works!

Postby cpine » Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:03 am

Great, thanks!

Unfortunately, it shows attached text files in "monospaced mode" (Courier New, no wrapping) whether monospaced mode is set or not.

And it still seems like a bug, since it is now totally ignoring the monospaced mode font I told it to use. At least there's an easy workaround.

(You see, since there's no popup help on those buttons, I totally forgot what they do and am now afraid to touch them.)

Thanks again,

Chris
cpine
New Arrival

Postby Pete » Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:48 am

I agree that it should use the monospaced font that you chose in options. You might want to complain about this to PSI Support.

Note that those buttons do have tooltips if you enable "Tools > Options > Show Tooltips".
Pete

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To