[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Trying do d/l 3.2 update, still getting 3.1 !?

Trying do d/l 3.2 update, still getting 3.1 !?

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Trying do d/l 3.2 update, still getting 3.1 !?

Postby Zorny » Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:16 am

Hi there,

since yesterday I'm trying to download the PocoMail 3.2 update - but I always end up receiving the 3.1-1800 version!?!

I tried this with the latest Opera (7.54) as well as with the latest MS IE 6... what is wrong here? I'm living in Germany, but that shouldn't be it... does anyone of you experts have any hint for me?

Thank you in advance,
Zorny (Hannover, Germany)
Zorny
New Arrival

Re: Trying do d/l 3.2 update, still getting 3.1 !?

Postby Eric » Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:23 am

Hi Zorny & welcome to Poco Forums. :D
Zorny wrote:since yesterday I'm trying to download the PocoMail 3.2 update - but I always end up receiving the 3.1-1800 version!?
:shock: I think the page was updated, but not the download link.
Sorry, but PSI needs to correct this ASAP on their website.
It has nothing to do with your browser.

Have you tried at MajorGeeks?

I hope this helps! :wink:
Eric

Postby Zorny » Wed Sep 29, 2004 3:39 am

Hi Eric,

thanks for you reply. In fact I used to be a forum member for quite a while - I haven't a clue how I got 'kicked out' of the forum's user list... anyway, today I simply signed in again.

Now for my PocoMail 3.2 download problem: If the download link isn't working, how did everybody else get their 3.2 update file?? I don't get it... Let's hope PocoSystems will fix this ASAP. ;-)

And I tried "www.majorgeeks.com" right now - all I get (apart from a very colorful, promising entry page) is a message saying "MySQL is out of connections, please try again later"... grrrmpfff...

Thanks,
Zorny
Zorny
New Arrival

Postby Eric » Wed Sep 29, 2004 3:51 am

Hi Zorny
Zorny wrote:thanks for you reply. In fact I used to be a forum member for quite a while - I haven't a clue how I got 'kicked out' of the forum's user list... anyway, today I simply signed in again.
:!: We moved to a new forum, so everyone had to re-register.
Now for my PocoMail 3.2 download problem: If the download link isn't working, how did everybody else get their 3.2 update file?? I don't get it... Let's hope PocoSystems will fix this ASAP. ;-)
I just downloaded the version at Pocomail.com and it says 3.2. Have you tried refreshing the screen or maybe PSI already fixed it?
I got my version from the beta-forum. :wink:
Eric

Postby tallcangal » Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:28 am

Have you tried d/l from the general discussion area of the forum? It has a direct link to the d/l. Go to http://pocosystems.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=854&sid=930af6cc7daee7587472567e0489e5ad
tallcangal
Frequent Visitor

Postby robin » Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:35 am

Hi Zorny - you didn't post the URL that you were using, but if you follow the links from www.pocomail.com you should find it OK. If you followed a link that you have bookmarked it may have changed.

NOTE: the URL should point to the download from pocosystems.net
robin

Postby Zorny » Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:27 am

By now I have finally managed to get my 3.2 download successfully from www.majorgeeks.com.

Thanks for all your help, everybody! I appreciate it a lot! :-D

The download directly from www.pocosystems.com *still* shows version 3.2, but in fact downloads version 3.1! I'm clicking on "NEWS: PocoMail 3.2 released" on to where the download is offered (Robin is right, it points to "pocosystems.net/...").

My pesonal problem is solved thanks to MajorGeeks :-) but I'm curious to learn what is going on here... so if someone has any idea, or knows the solution, I'd still like to hear about it.

Again, thanks everybody!
Zorny
Zorny
New Arrival

Postby Eric » Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:53 am

Zorny wrote:By now I have finally managed to get my 3.2 download successfully from www.majorgeeks.com.
Great. :D
Thanks for all your help, everybody! I appreciate it a lot! :-D
We're all here to help, so it's our pleasure.
The download directly from www.pocosystems.com *still* shows version 3.2, but in fact downloads version 3.1! I'm clicking on "NEWS: PocoMail 3.2 released" on to where the download is offered (Robin is right, it points to "pocosystems.net/...").
I downloaded the version from your link and started the install. It shows 3.2.
I'm curious to learn what is going on here... so if someone has any idea, or knows the solution, I'd still like to hear about it.
No idea, no solution. :? I personally think the webmaster used the wrong link, but in the mean time fixed it. It happens to me from time to time. :lol:
Eric

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To