[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Using 'junk mail' score

Using 'junk mail' score

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Using 'junk mail' score

Postby dribnus » Wed Sep 29, 2004 3:40 am

I have my email forwarded to another account, I would like to prevent the junk mail from being forwarded. How would I use the 'junk mail' score, and what # would I use. He is a copy of one of my junk mail headers.

X-Dummy: DummyScriptRan
X-Poco-Score: +100
X-Poco-Score-Detail: +100 [%BAYES%=P=100;T=99;BIAS=+35] (%bayes% P=100;T=99;Bias=+35)
X-Poco-Scored: +100
X-Poco-Score-Exceeds: 10

I have my settings at:
and 'Strict Bayesian" with Highest Sensitivity
dribnus
Poco Enthusiast

Postby Pete » Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:28 am

If you put the Bayesian filter before the filter that forwards the message, then the junk messages should go to the junk mailbox and none of the following filters (including the one that forwards messages) should run.
Pete

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To