[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Newsgroups problem in Poco 3.2

Newsgroups problem in Poco 3.2

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Newsgroups problem in Poco 3.2

Postby gert » Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:52 am

Since I upgraded to Poco 3.2, some of the newsgroups I subscribe to are misbehaving in PocoMail. The sympom is that when I visit the group there will be 1 extra message downloaded showing no subject, 'sent', 'from' etcetera. When I click on such message, the subject, 'sent' and 'from' appear.
These newsgroups are from different newsservers (NNTP), so I can only conclude it is a PocoMail problem.
I tried to unsubscribe (and removing all related files from the Mail directory) and subscribe again, but this didn't help.

Is anybody else having problems with newsgroup browsing after upgrading to 3.2?

Gert
gert
Poco Tourist

Postby robin » Wed Sep 29, 2004 8:36 am

Checked my usual NGs and no problems with downloading (Poco froze with CPU useage at ~100% but that's another problem...)
robin

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To