[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Download Extras link error

Download Extras link error

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Download Extras link error

Postby dribnus » Wed Sep 29, 2004 10:01 am

When I click "help" then "Download extras..." I get the following window. When I click ok, the next window is what I see, and enter the info from my License, but it says not authorized

dribnus
Poco Enthusiast

Re: Download Extras link error

Postby Eric » Wed Sep 29, 2004 10:19 am

dribnus wrote:When I click "help" then "Download extras..." I get the following window. When I click ok, the next window is what I see, and enter the info from my License, but it says not authorized
:roll: Have you tried on the website to see if you're having the same problem?
If it is, may I suggest getting in touch with PSI. :wink:

Edit: I don't see your License code in User Name. If you enter it, can you access the Extras?
Eric

Postby dribnus » Wed Sep 29, 2004 10:27 am

I can get to them by clicking on the 'Extras' link, but are they the same ones for licensed users? B/C I can get to them w/o logging in. If these are not the same ones, how do you get to the others?
dribnus
Poco Enthusiast

Postby Eric » Wed Sep 29, 2004 10:41 am

dribnus wrote:I can get to them by clicking on the 'Extras' link, but are they the same ones for licensed users?
I think they are, but when accessing through the website I've to enter my License code to download a script, ...
B/C I can get to them w/o logging in. If these are not the same ones, how do you get to the others?
I can access the Extras from within Poco and it doesn't ask for my License code when downloading.

So what's wrong? :?
Eric

Postby Pete » Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:59 am

I cannot get to the extras section via PocoMail's help menu. PM opens IE okay, but then IE says that "this page cannot be displayed". I rarely go there so I don't care, but I'm posting this as an FYI.

I can login okay, however, if I go directly to the web site with IE and don't use the PocoMail GUI at all.
Pete

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To