[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - No Mail Downloads

No Mail Downloads

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

No Mail Downloads

Postby rmunde » Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:33 am

I'm using PocoMail 3.1 and have been for some time. For the last 2 days, PocoMail attempts to download mail, but the download remains at 0% and never even times out. I can see the headers on my mail server when I connect via PocoMail, but I cannot download them. Help!
Rich
rmunde
Drop-in Visitor

Re: No Mail Downloads

Postby Eric » Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:41 am

Hi Rich & welcome to Poco forum. :D
rmunde wrote:I'm using PocoMail 3.1 and have been for some time. For the last 2 days, PocoMail attempts to download mail, but the download remains at 0% and never even times out. I can see the headers on my mail server when I connect via PocoMail, but I cannot download them. Help!
Maybe a certain message on the server is blocking the download!
:roll: Can you retrieve the messages through your webmail by exporting them?
Eric

Postby robin » Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:28 am

As another idea - prompted by Eric - can you use "View mail on server" and then select them individually to download - "get" in PocoMail parlance. This way you might be able to get round the blocking one if one is blocking, and even delete it off the server.
robin

Postby rmunde » Wed Jul 28, 2004 9:21 am

I can access my mail via the web and I have deleted all suspicious looking mail and still cannot download with PocoMail. I'll try the "get" when I get home. Thanks for the replies.
Rich
rmunde
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Jim » Wed Jul 28, 2004 10:04 am

rmunde wrote:I can access my mail via the web and I have deleted all suspicious looking mail and still cannot download with PocoMail. I'll try the "get" when I get home. Thanks for the replies.

Make sure you are actually online. See File > Online Operation.
Jim

Postby rmunde » Wed Jul 28, 2004 1:13 pm

I again connected to my mail server and deleted suspicious-looking headers and marked the others for get. This time, Poco downloaded my mail and now all appears well. Thanks to all who replied. It's good to have Poco working again. Phew!!!!
Rich
rmunde
Drop-in Visitor

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To