[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Missing Attachments

Missing Attachments

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Postby Eric » Fri Jul 30, 2004 9:26 am

jobo wrote:I realize that the attachment pane is supposed to appear only when I have attachments. I am not getting a separate window like the one on the right side in your screen shot, whether or not I have attachments and whether or not I have View Attachment Pane.

In the preview pane or when opening the message click on the little triangles to open the attachment pane.

:roll: If you're not seeing these triangles, then there's definitely something wrong.
Eric

Postby jobo » Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:00 am

Eric wrote:
jobo wrote:I realize that the attachment pane is supposed to appear only when I have attachments. I am not getting a separate window like the one on the right side in your screen shot, whether or not I have attachments and whether or not I have View Attachment Pane.

In the preview pane or when opening the message click on the little triangles to open the attachment pane.

:roll: If you're not seeing these triangles, then there's definitely something wrong.

I did not see the triangles. I uninstalled and then reinstalled PocoMail and the attachment pane has now come back. And, it does show all kinds of attachments. I don't know what happened, but thanks for your patience.
jobo
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Eric » Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:14 am

jobo wrote:I don't know what happened, but thanks for your patience.
You're most welcome. :wink:
:D I'm glad that your problem got fixed by reinstalling, so you can enjoy Poco even more.
Eric

Previous

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To